Turmeric powder-1/2 sp
Salt as req
oil - 4sp
red chilli(dry)-5 to 8
curry leaf- little
- First boil the rice. preferable not in the pressure cooker. prepare it directly keeping in the vessel and remove the starch from it. It should not be over boiled or low boiled. Put the boiled rice after removing the starch in a big plate or place in two vessels. Leave it under the fan. so that it gets cool.
- Next prepare for seasoning. Keep the kadai. put oil after that put channa dal, chilli, hing ,curry leaf.fry in the medium heat. If the channa dal becomes black the taste will get waste. so careful while frying it.
- Next in small bowl. prepare lemon juice and put turmeric powder and salt.
- In the rice plate. put the oil with channa dal first and lemon juice.
- Slowly mix the rice, oil, lemon juice. Mix it smoothly.